Skip to main content

Do what you think

Do what you think

Happiness or sadness comes with little and big things we think more than we do. What we do is not important, most of the time what we do is not that fill the mind (manas). Our manas and buddhi can make us to do activity. Things that satisfy are the one done with the consent of manas not with buddhi.

At times an activity is important for self that is suggested by manas. But we restrict acting on it as we give importance to the feelings of those who mean a lot to you. Each one has their own favorite paths and these are like a turning and twisting paths, it has various forms and colors.

One can’t have happiness or can’t be happy in his entire life; many a times one is forced to do something against own desire. It may be true at the time of action that is justified by the manas; soon after which is unjustified by the same manas and buddhi. This makes the athma to be in pain. Such atma will only survive in troubles.

Each of us loves to be creative and be in different paths. This is the way of being simple, incidental and passionate. But may not get the justification of inner self as buddhi likes to be social, practical and conditioned. Such instance that is not loved by manas but justified by manas makes one to be unsatisfied. Unsatisfied feeling of the atma level is keeping one away from self.

Realized self is the one with actions that are endorsed by manas and buddhi. This makes the atma / consciousness always is ease. Calm, cool, pure and still is the desire in a free and fair life. This is possible only when buddhi justifies the desire from manas. Unified state of manas, buddhi and atma that can give LIFE in full enjoyment. What we think is what we do, and never have a feeling of “shouldn’t have done”.

120113 ---- drtpsasikumar@gmail.com 9447437948

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel with GURU

Travel with GURU (first trip to Alappuzha in 2002 is remembered when i was traveling alone on 140823 early morning) TRAVEL with GURU I had faded vision Eye with cateract Oh. Guru it is you You alone gave me Graced me vision Vision to see world So different in bliss You always created a world around you A world full of actions with positive spirit Salutations my guru for showing active Active life of non-stop perseverance You gave me all skills with yoga-athma It is just your blessings that prevails in me No god is beyond you for me in this life As you are the one who opened the door Door that led me to see god in action Till I met you, god was dump on me Salutations to you; guru who led me through I throb for your touch I live on your dream My hands on your feet My heart beats just for you I listen only your voice I see only your profile I surrender all that I have at guru's adobe It is in bliss I live when I speak of you I enjoy life only when I gift all that

LIFE is to LIVE

You can be RICH Rich in money, but not able to enjoy - YOU ARE POOR You are COMFORTABLE But is fully uncomfortable - then why you are - and fully helpless You are travelling in any class - BUT your destination and the time of travel is same WHY then to spend more - Use that to make someone else too to travel with you You are eating costly - non-nutrine food THEN why not the local available good normal food to eat and STOP the packed - long stored BAD food Means of LIFE is living and the STYLE of Living is LIFE itself